Team's Weekly Activity

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week 3 Totals are Posted

We have had a few new people starting to get me their mileage totals. On the boys side, the competition is getting much closer. Team Max is catching up to team Keaton (come on guys, make up some names for me). On the girls side, the competition has yet to get cranked up. Scarlett would be beating either of the two teams all by herself right now. I know that some of you are running and simply not sending me your mile.

EVERY MILE COUNTS guys. This competition, like anything, requires everyone working to the best of their abilities.

In the individual mileage competition, Scarlett has lengthened her lead over Leo, but will be backing off the volume as she gets ready for a short racing season.

Who can catch her?

4 comments:

  1. yay i did :) ok coach if you read this my milage is just about the same as jessicas just a little less.. ill probably have to wear my knee brace this season my knee has been acting up again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pookie Poo? OK, Eva. I'm sorry to hear that your knee is giving you problems again. Do you have a bike? I think you do. You can start doing some longer rides to cross train while your knee recovers. Make sure you are icing your knee also.

    Sign up as a follower of this site. It will make it easier for me to send you messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont ask! hahaa and alright i will

    ReplyDelete