Team's Weekly Activity

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Team Physicals Monday, 7/19.

Don't forget to get your physical on Monday.  All the information you need should have arrived from the athletic department already.  Freshmen and Sophomores are first at 5:00 PM and then Juniors and Seniors report at 6:30.  Physicals take place at the Hughson Clinic on 3rd Street.

Also, we will have to postpone or cancel our scheduled hill run for 7/19.  My schedule simply will not allow me to get out there.  I will try to work out a make up time to get a strong hill effort in prior to camp.

Finally, I am getting the details of our fundraiser finalized.  This fundraiser will be an important activity for our team's financial health.  We will be selling coupon books for the Pizza Factory like we have done for previous track seasons.  I do not have a date set for this yet because I don't yet have the coupons.   As soon as the books come in, we will do our fundraiser.

Don't forget to send me your mileage totals for Week 7. Some are already in as of this posting (good job Savannah, Jessica, and Scarlett).

No comments:

Post a Comment