Team's Weekly Activity

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Camp Travel Roster

It is never an easy decision to leave people off of rosters for meets or camps.  If I could, I'd take everyone to camp who wants to go.  However, there are only 14 seats in the vans.  We may be able to take a few more, if Dalton is able to drive up at the beginning of camp, but that is not a certainty.

Before I post the list, a quick note.  I was hiking for the last 11 days.  During the time I had cell reception, I went through the texts of people that said they wanted to go, and made up the initial list.  I had it on a piece of paper, which during the many packings and unpackings as we traveled, seems to have disappeared.  I went  back through the text messages and put the list back together, but I may have left some people off entirely who want and deserve to go.

As it stands, 18 people want to fill the 14 slots at camp.  The 4 who are on the alternates list are there because either:

  1. Lack of running so far this summer, therefore camp would be an injury risk
  2. Wisdom teeth coming out 3 days prior
  3. Lack of getting back to me when I asked follow up questions.
If you texted me initially that you wanted to go, but don't see your name on the list, please get back to me ASAP so that I can make the appropriate changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment