Team's Weekly Activity

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Summer of 2022 off and Running!

 Hey Team! Time to start thinking about summer workouts.


I know a number of you have been putting up mileage already.....I've seen some pretty good numbers on Strava.  We'll meet as a team for the first time this summer on Wednesday, June 15th at 7:00 AM.  Keep on running OYO until then.  

I need a chaperone for camp

Camp will be from July 22nd to 27th this year.  I'll be getting more information on the camp page as we go along this summer. If one of your parents is interested in a week in the Sierras, have them contact me on the remind app.  

Beach Trip

I'm looking to do a beach trip in early July.  I'll need a parent drive for that.  We'll go run at the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park and then go have a BBQ at Seacliff Beach.  I'm looking at July 14th for the trip.  I will likely need at least one parent volunteer to drive (and maybe more) depending on how many team members want to go. 

Fundraisers

We'll do a couple of fundraisers this year.  I fully expect that my varsity athletes will all participate in our summertime drive thru dinner ticket sales.  Proceeds from that fundraiser will go toward the cost of the Woodbridge trip in September 

No comments:

Post a Comment